Seriously: this lesson is one of the most fun ways to learn a little Chinese - you're going to want to watch it a couple times!
Learn how to say 'I want this' and 'I want that in Mandarin with a fun song and animated video.
Check it out:
This song was written and performed by the super-talented Anthony Belanger.
Learn More Chinese with Songs!
Want more fun songs to study Chinese? Check out 'Chinese Numbers: Learn How to Count 0-10 in Mandarin' -- it's one of our most popular videos with over 1.3 MILLION views on YouTube:
Kickstart Your Learning Journey with Yoyo Chinese
• Watch this demo of Yoyo Chinese courses with Yangyang and Jason to see how we make learning Chinese possible:
• Learn to speak Mandarin with the Yoyo Chinese Beginner Conversational Course! 200 short video lessons, organized into a 6-month course, with interactive flashcards, audio reviews, and quizzes after each lesson. Watch the first lesson now!
• Discover easiest way to learn Chinese tones here.
• Learn your first 3 Chinese characters in FIVE MINUTES here.
• See how to say each sound in Mandarin with our FREE Video-based Pinyin Chart. It has 90+ video explanations for difficult Mandarin sounds and audio demonstrations for all 400+ pinyin syllables.
We hope you enjoyed learning Chinese with this fun rap song! Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Take 1 Month's Worth of Lessons Free
No credit card needed Takes 30 seconds
YANGYANG CHENG is the founder of Yoyo Chinese and a TV personality. She taught Chinese to MBA students at Pepperdine University. Before that, Yangyang was the host of the popular entertainment TV show "Hello Hollywood!, bringing Western culture to tens of millions of viewers in China. Currently, she teaches Mandarin through video lessons on Yoyo Chinese, and can also be found hosting educational shows on popular channels like the Discovery Channel.
Mon, 20 May 2019 07:00:00 GMT
Sign Up and Start Learning Now